Change ManagementAchieve the Most During the Change Process
The statements that follow are among the most common concerns we hear from the leaders and companies with whom we have worked.
How many of these deficits are true for your organization?
- Our employees are not as productive as we need them to be—and nowhere near as productive as they could be.
- The requirements of current-day leadership now exceed the abilities and capabilities of most of our management and executive team members.
- Our veteran team members have retired in place, becoming increasingly complacent, ambivalent, and apathetic about the mission of our organization and their passion for its pursuit.
- Changes in our organization keep coming quicker than ever before, and becomes increasingly more difficult to motivate our staff to accept, adapt, and make the necessary shifts.
- The projects that arise from our strategic planning initiatives are never as thoroughly implemented as we need them to be.
- We lose the steam and momentum we had in our planning sessions and don’t integrate the initiatives well with legacy programs.
- Managing change is an ongoing source of struggle in our organization, often resulting in dissension, conflict, and political posturing.
- Our bottom-line focus has shifted from growth to survival, deflating the spirit of key staff members and undermining their resolve.
- Hours of our management team’s productivity are being lost every day, handling (or trying to avoid) employee issues related more to personal stress and anxiety than to the work at hand.
- We’re trying to change from a decentralized organization to a centralized structure, and it feels like we’re going a hundred miles an hour on the interstate while trying to change all four wheels at the same time.
- The planned changes/improvements are met with too much resistance and negativity throughout the organization.
Whether just one—or all—of the scenarios above is a part of your current reality, you do have a tension management problem—and we can help!
Our change management process provides you with the insights, tools, and techniques you need to maximize productivity, even in times of great challenges, such as mergers and aquisitions, digital transformations, new organizational structures, leadership changes, or when down/up-or right-sizing the organization.
Gain Control of Change
Whether you are transitioning professionally, defining vision and strategy, getting your teams to collaborate, or adapting to new leadership, culture change, structure, and processes, we assess your exact needs and challenges, facilitate the change process, and keep you and your team aligned and moving forward.
Discover the True Leader In You
Leadership is an attempt to directly influence the attitudes, beliefs, actions, and behaviors of one’s self and others. Being a leader means deeply affecting others. Leadership means understanding how to inspire others to go from here to there. Our job is to help you do just that.
Expand Your Executive Framework
Leaders are expected to be at their best, enhance productivity, motivate and engage their teams, and produce stellar results at all times. Our job is to help you do just that. We identify, reduce, and eliminate the challenges that leaders face while performing at the top.
Excel at Achieving Results
We enable leaders and teams to achieve high-performance goals. As we identify obstacles that can get in the way, issues such as personality styles, communication, leadership styles, motivation, engagement, and self-image gain greater importance for achieving goals that move the company forward.
Life is Calling for Change
Whether it is a loss of direction, an unforeseen life event, relationship, or a career change, or whether it is simply time to reinvent yourself, we evaluate the situation and identify the best way forward. We approach transitions in an all-encompassing, holistic, and practical way that leads to confidence in your next steps.
Looking at a Career Change
Have you ever wondered how you can take your career to the next level, as competition for top positions gets tougher? While a top executive resume and solid interviewing skills are a must, stellar professional and social skills are the prices of admission, but still they are not enough.
“Our organization had over 30 years of growth and success but had reached an inflection point where we needed to transition from a founder-led, entrepreneurial company to a large company model with an almost completely new senior leadership team. Mrs. Fasold guided me, a nearly 20 year veteran, in adapting to the new structure and style of leadership and to change the way I worked with internal teams to assist them in the transformational change. Regina was able to almost immediately assess personality traits in myself and other key players allowing me to gain perspective and to allow me to adjust my communication style and actions to the new world order. I truly appreciate Regina’s assistance and would recommend her to any organization facing significant changes in organizational leadership.“
“Mrs. Fasold understands corporate structure and is an accomplished change agent. She assessed our changing organization early on and has helped me to see how my style impacts my interactions. I have taken something away from each session. I mentally refer to our discussions and my takeaways from her assessment on leadership styles. This has been very helpful when going through a big transition and dealing with a lot of resistance and uncertainty. I am most impressed with her vast experience and her direct coaching style, giving me sound coaching on sensitive issues.“